It's Home Tour Time again! Show Us Where You Live Friday!!! Click on the picture to your right to see all of the beautiful rooms that are part of the tour.
This Friday is Dining Room day. I have to admit, I was pretty excited. I LOVE our Dining room. It was empty so I got to decide exactly what I wanted to do with it. Enjoy the tour!
View from the door off of the kitchen. We have 8 chairs but took out a sleeve for the picture. I love that we can sit so many people.
The serving table. It has a granite top with glass on the bottom. I just have 2 picture frames, a lamp, & potpourri in glass jars on display.
One of the extra chairs and a picture of Todd and I at our wedding shower. Our wedding guests signed this frame for us at our wedding. I love it.***The furniture is the Louis Philippe Collection from Basset Furniture
10 comments:
I love your dining room!! I think the color on the walls is gorgeous and the area rug is pretty too!! Great job!!
I love the wall color as well !! The whole room is beautiful.
Thanks for sharing !
pretty colors - great rug
thanks for commenting on my blog! i love love love your big table! it's so fun to be able to share a meal and have room for so many friends! thanks for sharing!
I love your dining room! I absolutely LOVE the serving table with the granite top. Beautiful!
I really like the colors in your dining room. Very pretty...thanks for sharing!
Very pretty. I love your wall color and furniture; especially the chairs. Someday I'm going to need to replace my current chairs and would like something similar.
Thanks for sharing.
Beautiful dining room, I love the wall cover!
LOVE the wall color - I'm painting my family room/dining room right now and it's very similar. Thanks for sharing! :)
Beautiful furniture. Love the wall colors and the rug.
Post a Comment