Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Who Loves Gymboree?

Lauren ready to go shopping at Gymboree with mommy. I love this cute little Ralph Lauren dress, perfect for my little Lauren!
Cute Outfit Number 1.....dress for next year with a matching cardigan and headband. Dress only $7.99
Dress Numero 2: Green Gingham with matching collar shirt and headband
Outfit Number 3: Cute summer shorts and shirt for next summer
Outfit 4: Not pictured but red long sleeve dress with black dots for this winter. Only $5.99 with 20% discount

Grand Total - $59 with tax and $25 in Gymbucks. I also found cute ruffle socks that match 2 of the dresses. Not too shabby. They have a TON of cute stuff in the back clearance section. Most of the clearance items have matching socks, headbands, & you name it still!  There's also a 20% coupon that you can get in the mail to save additional money!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I believe this post belongs on "domestic diva". :)