It's time for Show Us Where You Live Friday! This week's theme is nurseries/children's rooms. Click on the link on the top right of my blog to see other fabulous rooms!
PART of her closet. RIDICULOUS I know but we love having a little girl. My mom finds the best clothes & I'm addicted to Gymboree! So sad but true!
View walking in. The rug in front of her crib came from Target. Only $20 FYI!
Her sweet bathroom that is in her room. The rug came from Sam's Club, only $20, and her shower curtain is from Pottery Barn Kids. I love that she has her own bathroom. It's so nice & easy bathing her at night and being right there.
The chifferobe. What the heck is a chifferobe?!?! :) Such a fancy name for a piece of furniture. She does NOT watch TV folks in her room, I promise. We used to have a bed in her room so I could sleep with her but not really "with" her. I just need to move it. See the pilot bunny in the airplane? LOVE it and so appropriate for her daddy.
Corner next to the bathroom. I just bought this little organization system for her room. So far, I'm digging it! The board to the left is a bulletin board with her name on it and the flowers are for her hair.
Lauren's new bow holder. I bought it off of etsy....store is already on my favorite etsy shops list.
Changing table. Rug is from Sam's, another $20 find. Lamp is from Pottery Barn Kids.Lauren says "Come visit my crib" :)
15 comments:
Cute! Ps... a girl can never have too many clothes, can she?
I love her room! The love the colors and her name over her crib. Beautiful.
I love Lauren's room! It is so pretty!! Her closet is huge!!! Looks like we are in the same boat, it's tough not shopping with girls!!
Wowsers! That walk in closet is fabulous. I wish my girls had closets like that bc their abundant amount of clothes won't all fit. I have 3 girls!! thanks for sharing :) Amber
WOW! I am so jealous of your closet space!!! What a great size room. You did a really nice job! :)
I love that closet!!
So adorable! You've done a great job!!!
What a cute room! And her closet it to die for!
What a darling room. How many times a day do you have to change her to use all her clothes at least once before she grows out of them? (I'm just jealous...haha)
SOOOOOOO cute!
And Lauren's closet has officially put Harper's to shame. She wins!!!
OH my! A walk-in!? Lucky girl!! I am jealous of that and few other items in her room....such as the toy bin rack! I have wanted one for my girls forEVER!!! The flower paintings above her changing table are adorable!! I love her room!
WOW! Look at the closet! Little girls can never have to many clothes or BOWS! Adorable room!
It's so spacious! And I like the closet- why weren't walk-in closets in style for children when my parents were building a house?!
I love the room. The closet is the best. A girl can never have too many clothes!
I didn't even look at the rest of Lauren's nursery after I saw her closet! That cracks me up!! I love it! I'm going to go back and look now but that deserved an immediate comment!:)
Post a Comment