Who dressed Lauren in a white shirt with yellow ducks and brown polka dot pants?!?!?Not her mom! I think Stacey and Clinton from What Not to Wear need to do an intervention! This was sooooo her daddy!
Stumbled across your blog from Kelly's Korner....laughed when I saw the bottle rack!! It is funny how I always hide this when company comes over, but it is always out all the other times. Only one more month of bottles for us!! I am estatic
Stopping by from Kelly's Korner - enjoyed seeing your kitchen but Lauren's outfit in this picture just made me smile as I can ONLY imagine what Clinton and Stacy would say!
Laughing about the outfit.... Dads are so funny. The other day I asked my hubby to put socks on our little girl. When they came out of the room the socks did not match which I brought to his attention. He told me you just said to put on socks, you did not say what color...ha! ;-)
6 comments:
LOL!!! Atleast she has clothes on
Your sweet Lauren is just precious! Her closet looks like Harper's!!
Blessings!
Harper's Nonny
Stumbled across your blog from Kelly's Korner....laughed when I saw the bottle rack!! It is funny how I always hide this when company comes over, but it is always out all the other times. Only one more month of bottles for us!! I am estatic
Ollie would have picked out the same thing! :)
Stopping by from Kelly's Korner - enjoyed seeing your kitchen but Lauren's outfit in this picture just made me smile as I can ONLY imagine what Clinton and Stacy would say!
Laughing about the outfit....
Dads are so funny. The other day I asked my hubby to put socks on our little girl. When they came out of the room the socks did not match which I brought to his attention. He told me you just said to put on socks, you did not say what color...ha! ;-)
Post a Comment