Let's welcome Spring weather with a BIG Mary Kay Sell!!! Please take 25% off of ALL TIMEWISE products during the month of April. This is HUGE! Many many people have inquired about these awesome products & many of you have received samples. I've heard great reviews, I use them, my mom uses them, thousands of women are a fan! As always, shipping is FREE. (The 25% will not reflect on the website. I will manually deduct 25% off TimeWise products on a final invoice)
***There are many TimeWise products. The pictures below are just a few of my favorites.
Night Solution
Moisturizer
Firming Eye Cream
3-n-1 Cleanser
Note: Please visit www.marykay.com/courtneyestephenson to place an order online.
Click on Skin Care & then Anti-Aging at the top...A list of TimeWise products will appear
ALSO, have fun on my website. Do the FREE virtual makeover & see what colors and hairstyles look best....talk about fun!! Don't forget to check out the NEW Spring Colors!!

No comments:
Post a Comment