Monday, September 30, 2013

Ft. Walton Beach, FL Vacay

Glorious vacation. The beach. The sand. The waves. The crystal clear water. I just love it. We decided to switch it up and not go to Hilton Head Island on this trip. We were there in June so I found us a new spot. My friends always go down to the Destin area and a few recommended an awesome condo resort place in Ft. Walton. I decided to book us 8 days of beach bliss at Waterscape.
Holy smokes this place was awesome. I'm so thankful that my friends knew where to go. There's an awesome lazy river, 2 massive pools, a separate kids area with a water slide, etc. I searched and searched for condos in the area and I couldn't find one that had all of these amenities other than Waterscape. 

The lovely lazy river. I could live on this thing.
 So our first few days were spent on the lazy river. That is Lauren's favorite thing to do. She prefers that over the ocean. We ended up migrating down to the water after going down the lazy river oh about 100 times.
I just couldn't get over the clear water. I fell in love with the water in the Bahamas when we were there in April. It was just so beautiful. Even though this water wasn't super blue, it was so clear. It was so neat! 
This picture just makes me laugh. Trying to take a picture with Connor is a challenge. Sweet boy and I crashed.
View from our balcony, room A520 if you need a good room.
We had some playtime on the balcony. Connor made me so nervous. Sweet boy was a monkey. He would scoot a little table over, climb on it, and would give me a heart attack. We had to ban Connor from the balcony a few times!
I just love this sweet face.
My 2 little monkeys!
I had to break this into a couple of posts!

1 comment:

Rachel and Hans said...

Looks like an awesome resort! I am going to keep this in mind :)