Sunday, September 1, 2013

Lauren Goes to Pre-K

Our fun little girl headed off to Preschool last week. We moved her to a larger school and she is attending 3 days a week to get ready for kindergarten next year. I can't believe she's big enough to be going to a "big girl school" as we call it. She was super excited her first day. 



Little L, at 4 years old, you like to:

help me pack your school lunches
you always want apples but with no skin
you love to have grapes
string cheese is one of your favorites
write lots of words from memory like Lauren, Connor, Mom, and Dad
you still get some letters confused with others
you miss Connor so much when at school
you prefer Daddy to be home to take you and pick you up from school
you like to pick your clothes out the night before school
you still don't like anything with ruffles
you are wearing a size 8.5 shoe
you wear a size 3 or 4 in clothes
you want to model so so bad in pictures and always want me to take your picture
you beg to be in magazines
you are sassy, beyond sassy

We know you'll have such a great year! Your teachers are lucky to have you.
 


5 comments:

Emily said...

She is so adorable!!!! I love all the cuteness!

I can't believe how tiny Lauren is. My Kenadie will be 4 in October and she is already wearing a 10 in shoes and 5T clothes (she's a chunk!).

I noticed Lauren was wearing a cute dress to school... is that what she would typically wear to school? I was told to dress Lincoln in clothes that could be messed up because of all the playing outside and arts and crafts they do... I was really bummed too cause I wanted to dress him up in really cute clothes! HA!

Emily said...

Yes I'm on Facebook.. I will look you up! :)

Rachel and Hans said...

Cute!! Can't believe our girls will start kindergarten in a year! Hope Lauren has a great year in preschool.

Courtney said...

She looks adorable. I hope she has a wonderful year of pre-k. Logan started kindergarten 3 weeks ago, it is hard to believe they are growing up so fast.

Emily said...

Thank you for the comment! We love the name too... it has meaning and it's also a presidents name (even though we never set out to do president themed names).