Monday, September 23, 2013

Hi, It's Sunday But Really Monday

I spent sweet forever being all fancy and posting from my phone. We just spent 8 glorious days (not counting the insane tantrums) at the beach. My phone had an annoying malfunction and my post didn't save or post. I was too irritated to try again. Coming this week...

Fort Walton Beach, FL was glorious. I loved that beautiful white sand.

We stayed at Waterscape Condo resort. 2 friends recommended that place and it didn't disappoint. Hello lazy river. I sure do miss you.

We met great friends there. Lauren misses her little buddy Maddie. We plan on reconnecting with them in November.

Time to gear up for our next fun family adventure....back to Disney we go next month. We're going low key this trip. No character meals or anything fancy. I saw that they were having free dining. Give me free food and I'm there :)

You would think Lauren would be a great car/plane traveler by now. She does better on airplanes than the car. 1 hour in to a car trip and she's mad as a hornet and says it "takes too long, ahhhhh" about wherever our destination is. Connor = thumb in mouth and good to go.

Lauren will be wearing some thick flip flops or tennis shoes next month so she can be 40 inches tall to ride bigger rides. Sweet thing is just tiny for her age. We'll try to get her tall for a few days!

I miss the show Army Wives. We got rid of cable to save some money monthly because Lauren's school tuition went way up. I have discovered all of these fabulous shows on Amazon Prime and Netflix. I broke down and bought a couple of episodes. That show hooked me at first episode. Love me some Claudia Joy, Roxy, Denise, and group.

I fell in love with Nantucket Briar scent from Crabtree and Evelyn. I love that store. We don't have one close by but there was an outlet in Destin. I can't stop smelling my hands from the hand cream. If you host a Thirty-One party for me, you just might get some. I stocked up on gifts.

Speaking of Thirty-One, want to host a facebook PJ party? It's incredibly fun, you don't have to clean your house, you get FREE items, it's fun and interactive, and most people are online at night. It's easy peasy.

I have 7 parties in October. I love to socialize, obviously.

I'll be back this week!


No comments: