Sunday, September 29, 2013

Baptism Day

What a beautiful day it was today. Our sweet little family was baptized and we joined our church. Well, I wasn't baptized but the other 3 were :) I was baptized about 10 years ago. This was a big big day for our family as we've been trying really hard to teach our kids about Jesus. 
My sweet little Lauren. I just fell in love with her dress with the beautiful cross at the top.
Wild Connor. If you could have seen me sweating trying to take this picture. This is the best I got.
Todd being baptized. This was a big day for us and huge for Todd. Both of us weren't necessarily super active in church growing up and into early adulthood.  It's so hard to get that started for some reason but just keeping it real. I'm so proud of my amazing husband. It's so hard and sometimes uncomfortable to step out in faith and do something that isn't your norm.
My little L being baptized...
Our amazing senior Pastor takes the kids on a little walk around the congregation...
What a great day September 29, 2013 has been!!


1 comment:

Amy said...

such a beautiful post! and what a great example todd (and you) are setting for your children!! xoxo