How can Connor be 5 months (May 2) old already?! It seems like yesterday that I had my sweet baby boy and we were surprised and happy to hear "It's a boy!!!" after he was delivered. He's such a sweet baby. He's the easiest baby I've ever been around and I am so so happy that he's Mr. laid back and easy going.
Mr. Hippo has reappeared. Connor's wild big sissy hid him last month. I was on a hunt to find this stuffed animal so I could keep up with his monthly pictures. He was found behind Lauren's bedroom door. Odd place but I find that Lauren hides many things behind doors these days. She's a sneaky one.
Let's start with the fun little photo shoot. Both of my babies were dressed in Disney gear. I thought it was fitting since we just got back from the Disney cruise. I hope they always love Mickey and Minnie. If not, Todd and I will frequent Disney solo :)
Connor dude has discovered his feet. It's so cute!
Tickles from Daddy will bring out the smiles.
The sibling photos didn't start out too well. Lauren refused to let go of the Hippo until I convinced her that Hippo could sit next to her.
Connor goes straight for the hair. He loves hair. Watch out Little L!
My loves. My heart. My world.
Hanging out in Connor's room. I love Lauren's laid back pose.
Sweet little Connor and I rocking. Feet up and fingers in mouth. Sweet sweet 5 month old. I wish I could bottle him up and save this stage forever.
We had such a great weekend. Todd has been off for 3 weeks. Crazy! I don't think I've ever been around him this long in the 7.5 years we've been together. You'd think I would be sick of him by now :) But no, Im quite bummed he heads back to the friendly skies tomorrow. He's such a huge helper around here that it'll be an adjustment to me being solo again.
We went to the Chattanooga Market Sunday to load up on some local goodies from the vendors. I got the cutest scarf, a wooden airplane for Connor, an "A is for Airplane" sign for Connor's room, a necklace for myself, and Lauren 2 hairbows. We also ate lunch there and just enjoyed walking around. I love that the market is here every Sunday for 9 months out of the year. We love supporting local artists so it's a fun little outing.
Todd's cousin, Chad, also came out to the house today to buy our 4 wheeler. We've been trying to clean out and be better about selling things that we don't need. Sometimes I feel like we live on an episode of Hoarders with all of things we have that we don't need. Does anyone else feel that way? I love a good clean out of the house.
Lauren's face was painted at the market. I promise she doesn't color her face for fun :)










2 comments:
such sweet pictures of your babies! i can't believe connor is already 5 months!!! i think 5-7ish months is one of my favorite stages - when they're interactive but not mobile just yet :)
Happy 5 months Conner. I can't believe he is already that old. That market sounds like so much fun, I wish I had one like that close to me.
Post a Comment