We decided to take a last minute trip with the kiddos on a Disney Cruise. We apparently love all things Disney. It's just fun, lots of things to do, and seeing Lauren's face light up is priceless. We boarded the Disney Dream on April 22 for a 4 night cruise to the Bahamas. We spent 1 day at sea, 1 at Disney's own private island (Castaway Cay), and 1 day at Nassau. From Todd working down in the islands, he said Nassau isn't exactly nice so we didn't get off the ship that day. Our favorite highlights from the trip are:
Hanging out with Mickey and Minnie when we got there. We were all ready to hit up the pools.
Lauren hanging out in Nemo's reef and going down the stingray slide 800 times.
Pretending to be Cinderella
Meeting her twin. Same color hair and all.
Connor chilling out in his makeshift bed. Luggage works wonders for a baby bed.
Sleeping in every single morning from being exhausted from the nightly parties.
Eating about 50 ice cream cones over 4 days. Those darn free machines get ya every single time.
Dance party at 10pm with the characters. There's nothing like cruise time
Spending lots of time with Snow White
Her new favorite princess, Tiana
Aurora spending time with little L. Aurora was incredibly sweet
Taking a little stroll with Ariel
My birthday dinner, April 24
Sass. Oh the sass. There was a lot of sass going on
Crepes at 11pm
Midnight snuggles.
The beautiful ship docked at Castaway Cay
My boy and I strolling the incredibly beautiful beach
Sweet little boy sleeping in Lauren's old pink tent bed
My little beach babes
Getting hair braided in the Bahamas
Mommy riding the Aqua Duck water roller coaster on the ship
Dressing up in our finest Minnie gear
Mickey Mouse ice cream bars, with sprinkles
Cuddles from Ariel on our last night
Saying goodbye to Minnie
Oh how I love to vacation. I love to be on the go and see as many things as I can. Im already ready for another trip somewhere. Next stop is a little getaway to Chicago for Todd and I. I think the Travel Channel needs to hire me :)


























6 comments:
Your birthday is April 24th too? that's pretty cool. I think it's a popular day I'm always running into people who were born on April 24th.
Love the cruise pics and I'm glad you had such a wonderful time!
We just learned that we won a cruise. Unfortunately it's not a disney cruise. We can't wait to take one of those :)
What an awesome idea to use a suitcase! We have a diaper bag that turns into a bed which is pretty cool.
now I want to do this. We were thinking WDW in January, but now I am thinking WD CRUISE!!!!
What a fabulous trip. Disney always pulls out all the stops.
How fun!! Random question....can babies go in pools on the Disney cruises? We were looking into one and had heard that they might not be able to?
Hi Courtney! I saw your comment on my post and stopped by...:)
So cool to meet another blogger here in Chatt!
The cruise looked like fun!
Stopping by from KK. We love Disney too!
Post a Comment