Monday, April 2, 2012

What Lauren Says at 3

I told Lauren to bounce Connor in his bouncy seat because he actually calms down when she's with him. She replied "I'm just too busy."

Me: "Lauren, please sanitize your hands." Lauren: "I'm just too busy mom."

Lauren: "I can't hear Calliou!!!!!!!" (Connor was screaming)

When visiting my parent's house, she almost locked the bathroom door. She loves locks and locking every single door. My dad told her to not lock it and she pointed her finger at him and said "No Mam'. Don't talk to me like that!!!" :) I must say that to her a lot.

Me: "Im so proud of you for sleeping all night in your big girl bed."
Lauren: "I so proud of you. You go poopy in the potty." Why yes, Lauren, I do. Why don't you stop pooping your panties for me kiddo.

Lauren: "I have a baby in my tummy. Do you want to hear it? His name is baby Jake." (We just got off the phone with Jake's mommy, Jill, who lives in Germany). I put my hand on her tummy and she flexes it to make a kicking movement. Funny girl. She must remember baby Connor kicking in my tummy. She used to love to feel him move.

Hand Sanitizer = "hanitizer"

Smokey, our cat = "Snokey"

Milk = "Nilk"

Lauren got out of bed at 9pm when I told her to stay in her bed. She came downstairs with a grin, got on the couch with me, and just smiled. I asked her why she was out of bed. Her reply "I just want to watch TV, this girl singing." (The Voice show) She then pats my shoulder and says "Moooom, you so funny. I just love you sooo much." Girlfriend really tries to work it. It's so hard to keep a straight face when I try to discipline her.





Photobucket

1 comment:

HickChickBritt said...

Oh that is such a cute age. They can be such a hand full but too darn cute to be irritated with them for long