Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Do My Babies Look Alike?

So we had no winter here in Chattanooga this year. It was so odd. Chicago didn't even have a big winter like normal. Todd's flights didn't have to get deiced hardly at all. That's unheard of for chilly Chi Town. Because the weather has been so nice, I've been trying to take Lauren to the park as often as possible. Because we live in the boonies (pretty boonies), it takes me 25-30 minutes to get anywhere decent. The mountain next to ours has a huge park that we've been going to since Lauren was itty bitty. She loves it. It's massive and completely shaded.

Little L finally got brave and now goes down the huge slide all by herself.

 My sweet baby boy will love this park next Spring. If I could bottle both of my kids up and keep them at this age I would. 
 Sometimes we venture to the airport to say hello to the airplanes. She is like her Daddy and likes to watch the planes land and take off. I guess you could say she's like her Mommy too because I just signed up for my first flight lesson. I've secretly always wanted to be a pilot so it's time I turn my wants into a reality. I'm excited. It's just a coincidence I married a pilot. My mom worked at an airport back in the day, my sister worked for American Airlines, Todd's a pilot, and my dad's cousin is a retired pilot & his wife was a flight attendant. We're an airline family you could say. 
 Oh my sweet baby boy. He's just pure sugar and sweet all the time. I love his little dimples.
 He's a big boy at a whole 4 months. He loves to smile and giggle as he stands up on our laps.

 His 4 month photos are so funny. We haven't published his delayed 4 month post yet because he hasn't been to the doctor yet. Mr. Hippo had to take a backseat to the elephant in his photo. Lauren captured the hippo and hid it. I finally found it a week or so ago.
 Look at that sweet little face. He's so so sweet.
 This is Lauren at 4 months. I can't figure out if they look alike or not. Lauren's hair was darker as a baby versus now. She's a total blondie at age 3. We'll see if Connor's hair turns blonde too.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is awesome that you are fulfilling a dream and goal by taking flight lessons! That is so cool. I think they look alike. Looking at your sweet boy makes me feel sad to think how big Thomas is getting!

Kristen and Andy said...

I can definitely see a resemblence in both of them.....they are both just so cute!!! And how awesome will flying lessons be? So neat that you get to fulfill one of your dreams. I would definitely say you were destined to marry someone in the airline industry ;)