Sunday, May 20, 2012

Family Photos, Spring 2012

We drove to Nashville at the end of March to have family pictures made. I was so excited to see some cute shots of my little family of 4 for the first time. We got the CD with the photos back a couple of weeks ago. I was so so excited. Jennifer did such a great job and we were thrilled. 






Photobucket

7 comments:

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

These pictures are great!! Lauren is so adorable, and I can't believe how big Connor is getting. Such a cute family!!

Rachel and Hans said...

They are all great, but I love the last one of Lauren, especially!

Amy said...

these are beautiful courtney! your babies are precious!!

Anonymous said...

They turned out beautiful! I am sure it is hard to choose which ones to frame. You have a beautiful family!

Emily said...

So cute! Love them!

Emily said...

So cute!!! Live them!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Love all the pictures!! (: