I love that Lauren will say that Connor is her best friend. I always knew that Lauren would be a fantastic big sister. I'm not kidding when I say that she has never acted out against him. She may be feisty and stubborn with us, but not her little brother. She loves him, hugs him, baths him, kisses him, and loves to make him smile at her. She gets the biggest kick of him smiling and laughing at him. It warms my heart to know how much she adores him. That Little L is full of love. She has the best heart.
Lauren wanted to help me bathe Connor. She's so good at washing him and being aware of not getting water in his eyes. We may have a little flood on the kitchen floor but Connor will be nice and clean.
The first time I discovered sweet baby boy on his tummy. I peeked in on him sleeping because usually the blanket is either not on him or down toward the bottom. I pulled it up a bit to keep him warm because I was doing errands right around him. I peeked in the bassinet and he was on his tummy snoozing away. Me taking a picture made him little head pop up.
First time in the jumpy toy. Todd just got it out of storage. He looks so cute and tiny sitting in it.
I was sleeping in (something Im super good at when Todd is home. I LOVE sleep.) and Todd must have taken these pictures. I love browsing through the camera and seeing pictures that I didn't take. Lauren was, of course, loving on her baby brother.
A little too much loving?!
My 2 kiddos plus the fur baby. Technically we have 5 if you count the 2 cats. Lauren was trying to teach Connor how to turn his music on and Belle wanted to play too.
Classic. Lauren going from sweet to sassy. She was annoyed Belle was playing rough with her.








2 comments:
So sweet! Isn't it fun to watch the sibling bond develop?
I am so glad they have a wonderful relationship. Conner is growing up way too fast.
Post a Comment