My sweet friend from church, Lauren, started a clothing company with her mom and sister. It's called Lila & G. Basically you custom make the outfits/dresses. You pick the style from their facebook page CLICK HERE but you choose the fabrics, if you want it with ruffles, ric rack, etc. It's awesome. There's a picture of Lauren in one of her outfits on their facebook page so you can get an idea of what I've come up with. Monogramming and appliques are included in the price too.
I really wanted to help Lauren launch her company because there's nothing like it out there, that I know of. I've ordered Lauren lots of cute outfits from companies online but never have had the opportunity to really design it.
I'm hosting an online party from today until next Saturday the 28th. Lauren would be tickled to get some orders from people across the US.
Email her at Lauren@lilaandg.com if you are interested. She is beyond wonderful at helping give fabric suggestions, what appliques look good on what, etc. She's so sweet and you'll love working with her. If you order something, just tell her it's part of Courtney Stephenson's party. Also tell me what you pick out. Im going to order a couple of more things and would love to hear what you've decided on.
Just to give you an idea, here's a picture of Lauren modeling one of her outfits. I also ordered Lauren a dress. I personally love paying a little extra money for a cute dress because I turn them into shirts later to wear with leggings or shorts. We've literally gotten 3 years out of dresses so they are so worth the money.

2 comments:
love your new pic in the header! and what cute stuff your friend has!!! i love how she has the matching bowties to go with the dresses - presh!!
That outfit is darling! I didn't get a chance to comment but I love the "What Lauren says at 3" post. Precious!
Post a Comment