Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Where is My Engagement Ring???

I just have to tell this story because it's just way too funny!! Todd & I searched for over an hour tonight for my engagement ring. I had my wedding band on but couldn't find my engagement ring. Here's a little background on how the night progressed:

We have a nightly routine with Lauren. She gets fed dinner at 7pm - bath at 7:30pm - bed at 8:00pm. After I finished bathing her, I always take her to the couch, put on a new diaper, lather the lotion on, and then put on clean jammies. Well, before I put the lotion on, I always take off my rings but I immediately put them back on after her clean jammies are put on. So after I finished that little routine, I put my wedding band on but where was my engagement ring????

We put Lauren to bed and then searched under the couch, behind the couch, under the cushions, etc....where is it?!?!?!

After searching & searching, we actually heard Lauren cry at around 9pm which is so unlike her. After 10 minutes, she wouldn't calm down so we both went upstairs to check on her. Todd picked her up and placed her on the changing table - guess where my engagement ring was????

IN HER DIAPER!!! Yes, IN HER DIAPER!!!! This sooo goes in the baby book....

2 comments:

Kenna said...

Too funny!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA thats awesome!