I think she likes it! She was a little upset with us at first because she was sleeping when we had to take her out of her car seat to put her in the new stroller but she was totally happy after we got moving :)Tuesday, March 17, 2009
New Jogging Stroller
We decided to get a jogging stroller for sweet little Lauren. I have been walking quite a bit downtown on a walking bridge. It has a little bit of a rough terrain so I was worried that the wheels on our nice stroller would eventually come off. We found an awesome deal on the new Jeep jogging stroller from Babies R Us that just came out. It was on sale last week & we had a 15% off coupon so we got an awesome deal. We love it so far!!
I think she likes it! She was a little upset with us at first because she was sleeping when we had to take her out of her car seat to put her in the new stroller but she was totally happy after we got moving :)
I think she likes it! She was a little upset with us at first because she was sleeping when we had to take her out of her car seat to put her in the new stroller but she was totally happy after we got moving :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Love the new stroller!
Post a Comment