She looks soooo tiny in her new toy! Its so fun watching her try to figure everything out.*She goes to the doctor on Monday for her 4 month shots - 2 weeks late but who's counting
*Still currently wearing size 0-3 months or 3 months in clothes
*Talks NON STOP. Its hilarious and makes me laugh so hard
*Sleeps soooo good at night, thank the Lord!! When I think Im about to go nuts, she decides to sleep 9-10 hours at night....yessss!!!
*I can finally say she sleeps in her crib every single night now. After 2 weeks straight I stopped counting and have stopped worrying about jinxing myself - she's a big girl!
*Will not sleep on stroller rides anymore or during visits to the mall & store. She must be at home, in the crib for naptime. This makes running errands hard but in order to get a good nap in, she has to be in her room, door shut, music on until it finishes playing - what happened to my girl that would sleep on errands??

No comments:
Post a Comment