Sunday, August 18, 2013

All About Connor

Oh this sweet little boy just melts my heart. I'll never forget the day I heard "It's a boy!!!" after he was born. It was the neatest thing waiting until his birth to find out the sex. I was so excited and thrilled to have a boy AND a girl. How lucky and blessed could I be? This little cutie has completed our family and he's just the light of our days. I haven't done a post on just him in quite some time so here are some fun facts about this little C-Man.
 
My big boy is 20 months old. That's just crazy. He went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago for his 18 month check up. He was only 21 pounds and I can't remember the height. He's a little guy just like his Sissy. 
 
I'm pretty sure he's tiny because he's always on the move. This boy is wild! He climb anything he can. He doesn't walk, he runs. You can't sit down for 5 seconds if he's awake because he will be climbing something.  
He climbs on the coffee table and reaches his sweet hands out and says "Mommy, mommy...." He will scoot a chair up to anything just so he can climb it.  
He's a fun little pool date. He's quite wild and now wears a life vest anytime we are near water. He thinks he can just walk right in the water on his own. He's a brave little guy and likes to give his Mommy a heart attack. 
We've taught him to like airplanes :) 
He really likes water. We found him in the sink in the half bathroom. Little stinker found a chair, scooted it up to the sink, and climbed in. Told ya he was wild.

He says:
Moooooommy
Daaaady
Issy for Sissy
Belle Belle
Bailey
Book
Thank you
Car
Cracka for Cracker
And many other words

He eats ALL the time. He's our little garbage disposal. If you're eating, he will want what you're having.
He's fiercely independent and does not like it one bit if you help him with anything. He throws a mini meltdown if you break up his breakfast bar, cut his food, hold his cup, etc.  

I couldn't even imagine loving someone as much as I love Lauren. Connor just completes us and is the best little brother. 

No comments: