Little L went to Aquarium Camp at the Tennessee Aquarium the first week in June. She had the time of her life. They learned about all of the different animals, what they eat, they got to see them up close, have snack time, make crafts, and play in the water fountains outside. She cried and cried when Friday came and camp was over.
I took some pictures of her on her last day. They were having water day so she was all ready to play outside. I did find out from her counselor that when Lauren is ready to put on dry clothes, she just strips right there outside and gets herself dressed. Goodness gracious. She obviously has no personality. I love my pint size almost 5 year old. She's a wild one.
When Sissy was at camp, this wild man and I had fun together. He's so busy. His version of sitting at Sissy's desk to color is climbing it, standing on the seat, jumping from the seat, and then laughing. He's so fun!
Oh goodness gracious, I just discovered Lauren in the sewing room cutting her dress I was making her. It only takes me 500 hours to complete 1 dress. Duty calls!





1 comment:
What a fun camp for her. Will she be going to kindergarten this fall? I am sure Conner enjoyed some one on one time.
Post a Comment