We haven't been anywhere since June. That's a long time for us. I figured out by looking at the calendar that we hit the road or air for some sort of fun every 6 weeks or so. Shoo wee have we gotten to know Chattanooga over the last almost 3 months. In all reality, we've spent a lot of days at home. What is with gas being so expensive? It's takes us forever and a day to get off this mountain just to head to the store so we've been hanging out at the casa quite a bit.
I love this little guy. Seriously. He has to be the sweetest baby on the planet. I'd have 10 if they were all this easy. We were playing on the floor and he figured out that he can stand up to play with his toy. Sweet sweet boy.
This sweet little thang is just the cutest. She wants me to take her picture about 800 times a day. That hippo that technically belongs to Connor is her favorite animal ever. I need to stock up on those Pottery Barn hippos.
Saying bye bye to Daddy as he was leaving to fly. Boooooo. His flight schedules have been a doozy for quite a while. We've been seriously thinking about trying to sell the house again. I dread that. You can read back in April 2010 to see about our first experience. Long story short, we lost our beautiful house we were building in Trophy Club, TX because our house here didn't sell.
Little love bugs. They are 2 peas in a pod. We are totally in favor of our sweet little girl sleeping with us sometimes. It kind of makes me sad when parents say "no way, no sleeping in our bed." She'll only be little once. Soak it up.
Im truly convinced Lauren is the sweetest big sister I've ever seen. She can give her Daddy and I sass like you've never heard before but Connor? No way. That's her best friend and she loves him so so much. She is such a big helper and loves to do anything Connor is doing.
A little pool break on the deck with Mommy.
The most awesome babies in the world. Lauren loves when Connor lays on her belly. They just giggle and giggle at each other.
My sweet friend, Lauren, spent the night with us a few weekends ago. She lives in Orlando. The 2 Laurens had a blast. You might read Lauren's blog too. She's so sweet. We met thru blogging and became super great friends. We try and meet up in Orlando when we head down there for our Disney trips. I'll get to see her again as we go down for more Disney Magic in November.
This was before we lowered Connor's crib. Can you see that? Little guy was wanting to jump over. CRAZY! Big sissy to the rescue. She told him "No sir, Connor. You can get hurt."
Dress up. It's what she does best. Sweet girl.
Play time. Don't you dare put him in this thing and walk away. Connor does not like it when I go potty or walk away from him. He loves us, that's for sure.

Oh melt my heart. Lauren has eye makeup on. She's a hoot. Connor is half asleep and holding his sissy's face. My heart. Im not sure they could ever know how much we love them.











8 comments:
So many cute pictures. I can't believe Connor is starting to stand up. Enjoy your time at home with your little ones. It sounds like you have a fun Disney trip planned for this fall.
Your pictures are precious as are your sweet kids!!
Aw, how fun that Lauren came to stay with you guys! I remember your first go at selling your house. I don't blame you for not wanting to go through that again!
Love the pics!!! Your baby boy is looking so big!
This post makes me smile!!!! Love y'all!!!!!! :)
Awww....your kids are so so so cute! I love seeing pictures of them. Lauren is so sweet to her little brother. It reminds me of Layla and Hayden when they were younger. So sweet!
you have the cutest little kids!! i just adore the fact that your L is so sweet to her baby brother, she must learn so much from her sweet momma!
p.s. so jealous you got to and get to spend time with laurenK....LOVE her :)
not sure how that last comment from me posted...it's annie from chaptersofourlife :)
Post a Comment