Sunday, August 12, 2012

Snort Snort

Oh, Connor David, you are so so funny. He snorts when he gets excited and it's the funniest thing. I vaguely remember his big sister doing this around his age too. They must have gotten it from their daddy. Todd has been known to snort while laughing :)
Todd and Lauren were on a "date" in BiLo. My little guy and I stayed in the car so I could feed him as he was a hungry hungry. I love how Lauren gets so excited to go places with us. Ever since Connor came along, we make it a point to take her on dates by herself. Sweet little girl goes on 2-3 dates a week. Her favorite places are the grocery stores that give away free cookies. In our area, that would be BiLo, Publix, and Sams Club. She loves all 3 and will ask for her cookie and the cart she can drive. Cookies and driving. Nothing better.

I caught the snort on camera!

 Mommy was trying to make him laugh and snort. He's confused. 
 That sweet blue eyed baby boy. Is that hair growing over his ear?? There's no way he can be old enough for a first haircut. Please stop growing up, Connor. 

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Oh my goodness that is too cute!! And I love your laugh :)