We've been kind of all over the place summer. We really enjoy traveling but I actually feel like we haven't done so much of that this summer. Most of our traveling takes place during the "off season" when it's cheaper and the flights aren't so full. I'm not gonna lie, I've been so bored a lot of this summer. My sweet babies keep me busy at home but I feel really at home when Im out and about seeing different places. Thankfully, our 2 kids are easy travelers too.
On the home front, we've been trying to do some fun things. We've been to Atlanta, Hilton Head, and Charleston & have played to our heart's content here in Chattanooga.
Lauren and I always go get Connor from his naps together. She's the sweetest big sister I've ever seen. This is our view as we go get our sweet little boy. He's the cutest little thumb sucker I've ever seen.
Propping himself up on one arm. He cracks me up in his little baby gown. I think he gets confused on what to do with his legs.
The attempted escape. Soon after this picture was taken, his crib had to be lowered all the way to the bottom. Sweet boy just turned 8 months old but he was ready to scale the crib. Isn't that just crazy?
Any time we head to the big A-T-L, Lauren goes to the mall to ride the train. Our mall used to have a train but they took it away. Talk about a bummer. We were always those parents that forked over the cash to let Lauren ride. Id pay that sweet train guy $20 just to see my sweet girl light up. Baby "Rella" took the train for a spin this visit. The train conductor (is that what you call a mall train guy?!?) always seems so surprised that Lauren can ride by herself. She's almost 4 dude. People always think she is 2.
And yes, we continue on using our spare change to ride more rides. It's like a mini Chuck E Cheese in the mall.
We've sneaked in a little bit of fun for us too. We had plans to head up to NYC one weekend for a work event for Todd. We had tickets to a Mets game, free lunch, etc. Those darn flights filled up last minute so we cancelled our plans. Come to find out, we actually would have gotten on the flight that morning. It's crazy how a flight can be oversold by 5 but yet it will go out with 4 empty seats. You just never know with the airlines.
We made the most of it and headed to a local baseball game instead. It was a rainy mess that night but it finally dried off a bit to actually sit in our seats. It turned out to be a super fun evening.
3 comments:
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Your children are PRECIOUS!!
I LOVE a baby in a gown! I kept Jackson in them as long as I could.
I love gowns! I used them with both kids and kept them in them as long as I possibly could!
Post a Comment