Lauren comes prancing out in her pretty dress that we got her in Hawaii (she calls it her Hi-why-he dress), wearing a princess crown, jewelry, and high heels. I told her she looked very beautiful. She then said "Why thank you, Prince Eric." :)
Little L often tells on herself. She came to the bathroom the other day and said "Mommy, I was ugly to Daddy. That's just terrible." She is so sassy at least 10 times a day but at least she's honest about.
Me: "Lauren, would you like a tortilla with your lunch?"
Lauren: "No thanks. Thanks for asking though."
My manners chats are slowly working.
"Let's schedule daddy's flights, Mommy." - Our girl has for sure grown up around airplanes. She hears me ask Todd if I need to check him in for his commuting flights to and from work. She now knows that we need to schedule daddy to get to work every week.
Driving up the mountain we saw people burning brush. Lauren yelled "That's a BIIIIGGGG candle."
I work with Lauren on writing her name every single day. I am constantly telling her to focus on making sure she is writing her name in one line, etc. After writing her name, she yells "I focus, I focus, I focus" :)
Flip flops = slip slops
Lauren has imaginary friends almost every single today. Today (May 23, 2012), her friend is El (or Mel, not sure). They are best friends. This little girl is coming to our house to play and they met on the airplane. I love Lauren's big imagination at this age.
Lauren came downstairs tonight (June 3, 2012) after I tucked her in bed. She knows I really don't like this because it's so exhausting constantly go up and down the stairs to tuck her back in bed over and over again. I saw her come down the stairs this time. She paused on the bottom step, looked at me, walked to me slowly and said "I just want to "sita by you." My bed. Mom. My bed. It's just not "comfort-a-bull Mom. It's just not." Sneaky.
1 comment:
So sweet! Made me laugh.
Post a Comment