I loved the Shutterfly promotion last year where you could get 50 free holidays cards if you have a blog. It was such a great deal and they have the cutest cards every year. I usually always stick to the cards where you can add multiple pictures. This year will be a little different because I normally have our family photos taken by November 1 but because sweet baby boy or girl #2 is arriving the first week or so in December, we will be late getting our cards out this year. If you get cards from us, they'll arrive after our new addition makes his or her presence :)
My favorite cards this year are:
I always gravitate toward the cards with the year on them too. I also like how you have the option of choosing card stock for your paper choice. Even though card stock is more expensive, it's just nicer in my opinion. We limit how many cards we order yearly as it can get really expensive so I like to choose card stock when I have the choice.
There are so many great options this year. Have fun shopping!!
***This is a review for a Shutterfly promotion***
1 comment:
Haha!!! This is just so funny Courtney! I was actually going to facebook you to see if you had heard anything about this promo this year! I'm totally excited cause I just LOVED getting those cards for free! Saved us some money. :) Can't wait to see that precious little baby of yours on your blog posts! My guess is boy too! ;) <3
Post a Comment