Thursday, October 6, 2011

30 Weeks, 5 days late

On Saturday, October 1, I turned 30 weeks pregnant. The picture is super super blurry. Lauren and I drove to Nashville for the day to spend time with Todd because he had a 36 hour overnight there. We decided to take a belly picture just before we left the hotel.
How Far Along: 30 weeks 
Size of baby:  17ish inches long and around 3.5 pounds in weight. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 17 pounds. 
Maternity Clothes: I still wear a mix. Most tops are regular but the jeans are maternity. I just bought one pair with the full panel to last me the next 9 1/2 weeks. 
Gender: Surprise Surprise baby. Im fully guessing boy. We do not care at all though. All I want is a healthy baby. **Update: I still think boy but I've had a few people guess another girl. This is so fun not finding out.**
Movement: All the time. I got confirmation at my appointment on Tuesday that I definitely feel the baby stretching and can feel his/her rear end. It's neat to watch my stomach. It will completely bulge out on one side.
Sleep: I still have a hard time sometimes. Just like with Lauren, I get restless leg syndrome, especially at night or when Im laying still. My legs twitch so it makes it hard to rest. 
Symptoms: Just tired legs from being so busy with Lauren. This pregnancy has been a breeze though so I'm thankful. I usually don't experience anything abnormal, just normal tiredness. 
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach
Cravings: Nothing at all. I usually don't want to eat much now. Im either too tired or just not hungry.
Best Moment this week: Seeing my sweet baby this past Tuesday, October 4. Heartbeat was 142 and everything was looking good.
What I am looking forward to: Scheduling my induction. I loved being induced with Lauren because 1) my body was ready and 2) Todd was home so he didn't miss the birth. We discussed my induction date for either being Dec 1, 2, or 5.

Just because my first born is soooo darn sweet, we finally took video or her saying she's a "daddy's girl." She doesn't get to see her daddy too often but she is his #1 fan.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You look great!!! I admire you not finding out, I have no patience :)