Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ace's 2nd Birthday Bash

A few weekends ago, we made our way to Charlotte, NC to celebrate Ace's 2nd birthday. That's my cousin, Kenna's, little cutie. The party was beyond awesome and I wish we had a place so cool here in Chattanooga. There's a farm there called Aw Shucks that is perfect for kids. They went on a hayride, helped out on the farm to earn money by planting watermelons, getting eggs from the chicken coop, and lots of other fun things. Click on Kenna's name. She did a full recap. 
The set up.....
My own little cowgirl going on a hayride. 
My mom and Lauren playing on the slides. They had a huge playground for the kids to burn some energy on.
Some grandparent love.
In other news, I forgot to post this picture on here. I already posted it on twitter and facebook....

What's that behind Lauren's shirt??
That's right. She is a big sister....coming December 10, 2011. 
That should explain my lack of blogging. I have no energy. Todd is gone 4-5 days a week and Im T.I.R.E.D, blessed but tired. There's nothing like first trimester pregnancy, wanting to puke 24/7, and trying to take care of a 2.5 year old at the same time. I have to say though that it was MUCH worse with Lauren. I've been doing so much better this time or I just know how to handle it better. 

Im 11 weeks, 12 on Saturday and we're excited about our little baby. We were going to find out the gender but have now set our minds to NOT finding out. This one will be a surprise and Im excited to do it different than the way we did with Lauren. 

Hopefully blogging will pick up soon but this mama is pooped out. 1.5 more weeks and hopefully the energy will be back :)
Photobucket

11 comments:

Catie said...

I have missed you. Congratulations on the baby - that is so exciting!!

Rachel and Hans said...

Yay! Congrats!! Hope you feel better soon...I definitely understand.

Courtney said...

Congratulations! What an exciting time for your family. Glad to see you back in blogland.

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

Congratulations!!!! Lauren will be such a good big sister - I can tell by that big smile!!

Aishlea said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting!!!

We need to meet up and do lunch one day soon...

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I am so excited for you all. Congrats!! I can't believe you were in Charlotte we could have totally meet up. Next time your near us again and have extra time let me know I'd love to have a play date. I also know though with traveling sometimes it's hard enough to spend time with family you came to see much less others...Christian will be home in June for his visit!! Were so excited. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Nicole said...

Congrats!!!! Super exciting!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! Excited for you guys!!!!

Summer said...

Hi pretty girl,
I have wondered where you have been! I was looking at how cute Lauren's dress was and then I saw a different change of clothes on her and nearly peed my pants when I read it LOL....congrats!! I just know ya'll are over the moon about it!! I am so excited for yalL! Congraats!! I like the idea of the gender being a suprise, Kelcee's gender was a suprise but not from lack of not trying LOL but from her being to modest LOL....

xoxo
Sums

The Blagg Family said...

OMG...Congratulations! We need to get together and celebrate...that is when you are feeling up to it. If you need anything, just let us know. We could always help out with Lauren on a weekend if you need us to. She and Ry would entertain each other. BTW...Love Lauren's shirt...it is perfect!

Kristen and Andy said...

CONGRATS!!! What exciting news! And wow - how neat to wait to find out what you are having...I'd like to think IF we ever have another one, I'd like to try to wait too tihs time...
I've been MIA the last couple weeks too - we just moved and oh.my.word. the chaos of moving with kids...but we are almost completely settled now.....