Thursday, April 28, 2011

Aquarium Visit

We finally went to the TN Aquarium to renew our yearly pass. I enjoy it just as much as Lauren so I was happy that we finally marked that off of our to do list. Todd was off this day so we migrated downtown about 1 hour before closing.
This is my favorite picture. Those 2 are funny together. I won't get in that cage. The shark looks way too real.
Im the biggest chicken ever and wouldn't crawl into that thing. I have a terrible mind. I have visions of all the glass breaking and all of the sea life swarming me. Weird? Yes but it's just the way it is. It's kind of funny that I actually like the aquarium.
Lauren got her stuffed Louie from the Lookouts game and won't let go of him. She gave him a tour of the aquarium too. He thoroughly enjoyed seeing the fish.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Beth said...

The picture of Todd and Lauren in the shark cage cracks me up!

Lauren said...

SO cute!!!!! :)