Friday, July 31, 2009

Show us your life Friday!!

I just love doing these tours! It's Show Us Your Life FRIDAY!! Woo Hoo!! We are continuing on with our wedding days. Today's feature is all about the wedding ceremony, people in the wedding, etc. Enjoy the tour :) Click HERE to see Kelly's blog where you can view a few hundred weddings - I'm not kidding, hundreds!
My sister, my maid of honor, me, & my mom. I LOVE my sister's black dress with the hot pink flowers. My mom's dress is just lovely. I picked it out for her but she wasn't sure if she would like it on....I was right! :)
Dad and I getting ready for the walk down the aisle. The men wore traditional black tuxedos. Dad's was different in that it had a white shirt under the black jacket, instead of a tan color that the groomsman wore.
My pretty bouquet on the table at our reception where the table cards wore. We had a seating arrangement for all of the guests with their name on the card, along with their table. The tables were named after places Todd & I had been. We had around 115 guests at our wedding. The perfect amount of people to us - not too small and not too big.
The church we were married at - Ivy Creek Baptist Church in Buford, GA. No real emotional meaning on this. My parents joined the church a couple of years ago but have since moved on to somewhere different.
The altar and inside of the church was really pretty. They had beautiful crown molding and new stain glass windows. The church was also new & our wedding was the 1st to be performed there.
My bridesmaids. L-R are Brandi (cousin), Kenna (cousin), Amber (high school friend), Lindsay (sister), Andrea (friend that I worked with at a Young Life camp), & Jamie (college sorority sister). My girls picked out their own black dresses. I wasn't picky - long or short. I totally didn't care. I love how the pictures turned out & I love that I wasn't responsible for someone being uncomfortable, HA!
2 gorgeous bridemaids...and I mean gorgeous with a capital G. Kenna (click on her name. It looks funny when I try to link the name) & Brandi. They are cousins but really more like sisters. I just love them.

***I couldn't find a good picture of the groomsman. What's up with most men not smiling for the camera.***
***These pictures were taken by Ella Rue Photography. Danielle is my cousin's wife who owns this company. She's wonderful!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Beautiful wedding. I love the pink and black. I love the girls different dresses. I think that is the way to go, that way everyone is comfortable!