Monday, July 13, 2009

1st visit to the aquarium

We took Lauren to the Chattanooga aquarium for the first time today. She loved it so much that we bought a season pass!
Waving Hi to the diver that was cleaning the shark tank...SCARY
Amazed at the shark swimming by
YIKES Daddy and Lauren in the shark cage.....ewww I would never do that in real life!
Trying to "pet" the penguins
At the penguin exhibit
My girl hanging out with Mr. Penguin
Daddy and Mr. Penguin
Posing with my girl
Lauren hanging out with the fishies. She totally wanted to pet them
So cool!! A tunnel you climb in to see the fish tank with a 360 degree view. Lauren was reaching out to touch the fish
Look it's nemo! 
Banging on the glass to tell the fishies hello
"What's up fishies"

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Cute pictures. We are going to take my nephew to the Newport Aquarium in a few weeks. I hope he likes it as much as Lauren!

Kenna said...

Soooo cool! I wish we had something like that nearby. We need to make a trip to Chattanooga so you guys can show us the fishies!