Friday, July 24, 2009

Show us Where you Live Friday -wedding dress style

It's show us where you live Friday!!! Hop on over to Kelly's blog to see all of the other posts! Instead of the home tours (I skipped a few so I'll update later), we are now moving on to Life things such as wedding venues, kid's parties, wedding dresses, etc. Here are photos of my wedding dress!

Sister & I before the big walk down the aisle. My bridesmaids all picked out their own black dress. I was NOT a high maintenance bride at all so I truly didn't care. I was all about comfort!
The awesome veil I borrowed from my cousin, Kenna. It was beyond perfect for my dress and it was my something borrowed.
Meet my dad. His nickname is RayRo, as in JLO from The Wedding Planner. He planned my wedding & it was Fabulous, with a capital F.
Father/Daughter dance to My girl. This was an insanely fun dance of lots of dips and twirls.
Todd & I trying to get everyone to dance. Our reception was the most fun I had. We had sit down dinner, open bar, tons of appetizers, chocolate fountain, and an AWESOME Dj! My dad did one heck of a job planning. RAYRO at this finest!
Showing the back of the dress.
My sweet friend Caroline & I. She is a friend I don't get to see often but one I could talk to forever and pick up right where we left off. We met our freshman year in college at GA College & State Univ.

***Blog friends, who knows how to fix my photos? They are small and when you click to enlarge, they are still small. Why? They don't look like that on facebook.

2 comments:

Tara G. said...

I love it that your dad planned your wedding!! Awesome cake, pretty bride!

Try this- on the screen where you can browse for photos to upload, there should be some choices to the right for the size of your photos. Before you click to upload them, make sure you change them to the size you want.

Kenna said...

What an awesome wedding and beautiful bride! One of the prettiest I've ever been to!!