I just love doing these home tours!!! Here is our laundry room. One thing I do love about this house is the size of the rooms BUT I'm clueless as to what I should do with the space. I need some of ya'll to come & decorate my house :)
Mud sink & Bailey,the cat's, "house" ha
11 comments:
I love your washer and dryer!! I also like that shelf that your hubby hung, I wish I had space to do that!! Great job!
I love that you have a window in your laundry room....I would love to have natural light in that room, heck for us we enter our home through that door rather than the front door HA!!
Thanks for showing us around!
-Ash-
Nice washer and dryer! My laundry room is so tiny... I am very jealous!
Very nice washer and dryer! I really wanted to get a front loader, but our washer took an untimely death and put a kink in my plans! Thanks for sharing your room!
Sweet washer and dryer. My cat "house" is in the laundry room too. Check out southern hospitality's blog. She has an amaing laundry room with great ideas. (she's number 26 on the list this week)
I wish I had a mud sink. I love my rack to hang my dry clothes too. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and the comments. Totally love your washer/dryer. Your baby girl is precious. My Ireland is right around her age. :)
love that washer and dryer and the wash tub! your lauren and my baby jace are pretty close to the same age! he was born november 10! thanks for sharing!
great room-- i def. need help decorating!
cute washer and dryer! i love your little mud sink- not many have that! cute!!
see my home:
http://mcclurefamilyspace.blogspot.com/
who cares what the room looks like?? you have appliances that ROCK!!
Post a Comment