Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pineapples and Daddies, ALL in one post!

How cute is this bag?? 
This is a BRAND NEW product from Mary Kay! I LOVE IT! 
You can get this cute little canvas bag for FREE when you purchase the delectable sugar scrub, body lotion, and fragrance body roll for ONLY $30. BUT if you place your order by June 30th, I will offer a price of ONLY $25. 
Let's not forget about the sweet dads in our life....These 2 sets are FABULOUS. I know a ton of us will buy our sweet daddies yummy smelling cologne for Father's Day this year so why not get them one of these AWESOME sets? 
and...
Both sets include 2 Cooling After-Shave gels (2.5 fl. oz. retail size & 1 fl. oz. travel size), & Two body and hair shampoos (6.5 fl. oz retail size & 2 fl. oz travel size) for ONLY $40. That sounds like a great Father's Day gift to me! Order by June 15th, get the whole set for ONLY $35.

Shipping is ALWAYS free & I will even wrap your special gift for FREE! Who doesn't like FREE!! 

Check out my Mary Kay website if you're interested! 
http://www.marykay.com/courtneyestephenson


No comments: