Poor little Lauren has her first double ear infection. Poor thing!!! She has been so congested for the last couple of days, getting 4 new teeth, barely eating, and just not feeling well so I knew something had to be wrong. Girlfriend had all kinds of issues all at once. But with meds, she is on her way to becoming great again!
New Updates for my little sunshine girl:
- Has taken a step back with eating. She once loved sweet potatoes, squash, apples, and her YoBaby Yogurt. That is not the case anymore. She will eat her yogurt on some days but we're hoping this is due to her ear infection (doc said so because of the pressure from swallowing)
- She's such a trooper being sick. She still smiles a ton and loves being friendly to other folks
- She is starting swim lessons in July - YAY!!
- Got weighed today & was only 14 pounds. Little shrimp
- First day of Mother's Day out at church is tomorrow. She's probably still going considering how darn happy she is and she isn't contagious. She is enrolled on Thursdays 9-12. If her mom can "let go", she'll go 9-2. HA!
3 comments:
I hope Miss Priss feels better soon. Being sick is no fun at all. I'm excited that she's starting swim lessons and mother's morning out. Both will be so good for her. Livie is actually starting swimming lessons on Monday at the Y. :)
I hope she feels better soon! I had lots of ear infections as a kid and they were no fun at all! :(
I'm sorry she is sick!
I got your sweet package today!!! Thank you sooooooooooooo much!!!! I loved the dresses!!!!
Post a Comment