Lauren and Connor had the cutest Thanksgiving feasts at their schools. I just can't tell you enough how thankful I am to be home with the kiddos. I love that I don't get to miss a thing. They grow so fast and I love that I can experience their childhood at school.
The K and 1st grade classes have a feast together at SMCS. They walk to a church and use their big reception hall for the event. I helped serve the food and this cute girl was so happy that Mama was there.
Connor's feast was a couple of days later so we used Lauren's fun Indian shirt she made :) Connor loved it and thought it was hilarious that I painted his face for the event.
A few of Connor's classmates. How precious are they? Connor goes to a new Preschool on Signal Mountain so it's small and quaint.




No comments:
Post a Comment