Saturday, January 9, 2016

Happy Birthday Connor David!

Our precious Connor turned 4 years old on December 2nd, 2015. I just can not believe that my baby is 4. It seems like yesterday that we heard "It's a Boy!" after I had this sweet thing.We always have a family celebration during Thanksgiving break when we head to Atlanta. My mom always orders him a great cake and he gets to open presents galore. Sweet boy. 
I dont think he can get any sweeter. He always says things like "Oh, this is for me?" He gets so excited for every little thing. I would clone him if I could ;)
Todd was out of town on his birthday but I made sure to decorate the table for my boy. He is really into Paw Patrol so we had a fun Paw Patrol theme. 
I like to take each kiddo to the toy store on their birthday so they can pick out a fun present. Connor and I found this awesome Build-A-Road car track and it's the best present. It's the neatest car track that comes apart easily. He loves it and this will totally be my "go to" gift for any boys.
Todd ended up being able to fly in late in the afternoon on his actual birthday so we went to dinner and to Bruisters. We sure do love Bruisters ice cream! Lauren and Connor both love their little ice cream cups with the dinosaur cookie.
I would do anything to turn back time to hold him again as a baby!
He had so much fun opening presents that came in the mail from family. He saw this little John Deere play set at Toys R Us one day and wanted it so badly. Uncle Jim and Aunt Lindsay to the rescue.
He had his friend birthday party about a week after his actual birthday. All of his precious Preschool buddies headed to the school playground after school one day. It was the perfect set up with a fenced playground, picnic table, and toys. 
We love you so so much, Connor David. You have completed our little family and I still can't believe that I have a son. I never knew how much I needed a little boy.You are the best, most tender hearted son. We love you so much!
Mama

No comments: