A whole month has gone by. I used to be so good at blogging and I want to get back into it. This is my scrapbook for my kiddos so I better jump back on this train. Where do I begin?!
Let's start with Little L, aka Lauren. Sweet girl just graduated from Preschool. It seems like yesterday that she was born. She was a tiny 6 pounds 6 ounces and is still my little peanut. Gosh I love her. She will make you go nutso crazy in about 5 seconds because of her sass but man I love her. I actually have some gray hairs now and I promise they are from my spit fire.
Even though Lauren is wild at home, she really does not like to be the center of attention. She doesn't like anyone looking at her and she can't stand performing on a big stage. We were cackling in our seats because if you notice all of the other kids doing the hand motions, Lauren keeps her hands down low. She's a funny one.
She was nervous.
Getting her diploma. Cutest thing Ive ever seen.
She was bored out of her mind. Using your diploma as binoculars is great to kill some time.
After her graduation, we had cake and juice. She was all smiles to be done but super sad to be leaving her sweet little school.
So for big girl school:
Little L got into a private school that I love here in town. It's a precious school with a maximum of 12 kids per class. So this is crazy but some people say that putting your child in a small school will shelter them. I have a whole post on "sheltering" your kids but if sheltering means putting her in a small private Christian school, being close to all of the teachers in the school, having 1 on 1 attention in a classroom, going to chapel, having the teachers pray for students before school starts each day, etc. sign me up for sheltered. Im totally game :)
Playing dress up as Elsa has been a big hit lately. Holy cow ya'll, do you know how hard it is to find an Elsa dress?? Sheesh. I joined some group on Facebook where these women are genius at finding them. It's wild.
The babes are about to take their 3rd Disney Cruise (Lauren) and 2nd for Connor dude. Lauren has no idea. I keep telling her "What if you get to go on the Disney boat again? Would you want to wear your Elsa dress?" She thinks it's so neat and keeps saying "Can we go now?!" We aren't telling her until we pull up at the port.
On to Connor. Oh my gosh he has to be the sweetest kid on the planet. Im not even kidding. He's the sweetest baby boy. He's a dream baby (or shall I say toddler now?) He gives the sweetest kisses and talks to everyone he sees. He's so so friendly. He waves Hi to everyone, tells everyone bye, blows them a kiss. He's such a little flirt. I could bottle that sweet boy up. If I could clone him, Id have a third. I love that he's talking now. He is a smart little boy too. He's not quite 2.5 and goes potty on the potty. It's so nice to now be diaper free during the day. We haven't braved going diaperless in public but at home, he's all clear. He knows the route to Lauren's school. If I don't turn at the normal spot, he yells "Sissy Lauren" and cries.
See? Still happy :) He thinks it's so fun to pretend drive.
So here's the thing....don't take candy away from the boy. He'll show his tears!
Up next: I need to recap our 8 day stay at the beach last month. In true fashion, we've been vacaying every 6-8 weeks and I don't want to get behind. The kids are getting to experience so much in the their little lives and I want them to be able to read about it.





2 comments:
I have such a bad blogger here lately, but the end of the school year is keeping me super busy! Love Lauren's grad pictures. I teach in a public school but totally understand wanting to put your child in private. The small class size and all the other lessons they can teach are fabulous.
I was such bad blogger too.. but I am trying to do better and have been trying to blog every day or at least a few times a week. I've also found it to be a outlet for how I feel and love being able to express what I think onto my little space on the internet.
And I have found gray hairs too.. I am pretty sure mine is stress from the kids and lack of sleep!!!
Lauren is so cute in her graduation gown. I can't believe our oldest kiddos are headed to kindergarten this fall. I wanted to send ours to a private school, but we simply can't right now and I also wanted to homeschool, but I am finding out that I don't think I would like that as much as I thought I would. I am amazed at what Lincoln learned while outside of the home and away from me. His teachers posted the class list today and his Kindergarten class will only have a total of 11 kids.. and the other class will have 10. So it's a very small school... just won't get the Christian influence I had wanted for him. He's already come home and asked me if the word "B****" was a bad word, he learned it from a kid in preschool!!!!
And Connor is adorable! I'm in love with your kids blond hair. Gorgeous.
And can I please go to Disney with you? Pretty please? I wanna go! HA!
Post a Comment