During Mother's Day weekend I told Lauren that we could go to the American Girl store. She hasn't been since her 5th birthday so it was an extra special visit. Connor has no interest in dolls so he stayed at Grammy's house with his Papa.
After some shopping, we ate at the Bistro. I didn't realize it but you can go just for dessert and not eat off the main menu where you have to pay a fixed price per guest. This was perfect. It was around 3 in the afternoon and we had already eaten lunch so this was great.
And oh my word their desserts are divine. Lauren got a cookies n cream milkshake. That's her favorite kind of ice cream, besides Cotton Candy from Bruisters. Mom and I shared a yummy cookie sundae. It was so good!
She sure does love Saige. Im loving this stage that Lauren is in. When she isn't being super feisty and sassy, it's awesome. It's so fun doing girly things with her. I of course love my awesome boy but I feel so so giddy to know I get to experience both boy and girl things.
Saige got her hair done for the first time. This has to be the cutest thing Ive ever seen.
Saige's hair was pretty ratty. I didn't realize that I could brush it out with just water. Who knew?
More fun facts about my Little L:
34 pounds
40-41 inches tall
Loves to travel and be busy
Attending the cutest little private school in the fall
Still loves gymnastics
She says she wants to take ballet and get back into tennis lessons too
She does not like big crowds like at birthday parties. They really really bother her
Her feelings get hurt easily and she doesn't understand why kids can be mean
She loves her good friends but she'll remember if someone says something ugly to her for forever and we hear about it all the time :)
Still sleeps like a champion but takes forever to get settled at night
She really really hates waking up in the middle of the night to go potty
She sleeps the best in our room. She claims she doesn't like her room
She prefers to wear dresses with leggings
Still against anything with a ruffle on it. Im waiting for this phase to end. It's been over a year now and I love clothes with ruffles
She loves the dentist and asks when we can go back
She prefers to have a smoothie filled with veggies and fruits over any meal
But she won't touch cut up fruit or veggies (unless its grapes) on her plate
She says she doesn't like chicken but she likes McDonalds chicken nuggets. I about gag in my mouth each time we visit there knowing I have no clue where that chicken comes from
Loves arts and craft
Frozen obsesses
Favorite show is The Pioneer Woman
Still likes making cooking videos of herself cooking
Mommy hopes she can grow 1 inch before our Disney trip in November so she can ride bigger rides
1 comment:
She is adorable. I love that her favorite show is The Pioneer Woman, she is one of my favorite shows too!
Post a Comment