Sunday, March 9, 2014

Kiddo's First Snowman

I go thru crazy blog waves. I blog a ton and then don't for over a month. I'm back at it and scheduling posts!

We had such a nice snow last month. We got around 6 inches and we had a blast playing in it. It wasn't even that cold outside and it was such a gorgeous day.

Lauren looks thrilled. Really she was excited but she does this lovely fake smile often. It's a gem ;)
Connor was happy just trying to push a stroller. Little dude would get so ticked when he couldn't get it to fully go in the snow. We ended up shoveling the driveway and then he way so so happy pushing away.
I love our house with the pretty snow. It makes it looks so beautiful.
Meet the neighbors.....our only neighbors, ha! We only have 3 homes on our street. It's nice and private. We have the best neighbors next to us. Seriously. He's our neighborhood watchman. We will randomly get cars that drive up to the end of our street and hang out. It's so weird.
My sweet girl....
My sweet Connor. He really does not like it when he falls down. He would yell "hep hep hep." It so sweet how he says the word help.
Lauren & Connor enjoyed driving their Jeep up and down the driveway and out onto the street. 
Making a snowman with Daddy OR totally watching Daddy ;) We were so happy that Todd was not flying this day.
And all done. Connor really didn't care too much.





1 comment:

Courtney said...

Aww it looks like they had a great time in the snow! We love snow here but this winter it has worn out it's welcome. Sadly we have more snow coming tomorrow after it was almost 70 today. Guess I am going from sandals today to boots tomorrow.