I feel like I should be singing that Christmas song. I had an old school country CD with Lori something. I loved that song.
Did you hear that Thirty-One has a huge 50% off sale that started today? Order fast. These items will sell out. My personal favorite is the easy breeze tote (top row, middle picture.) It screams summer! All of the keep it caddies pictured are only $11. That's crazy. The coupon clutches are perfect. You can totally use them for gift cards, coupons, etc. I could go on and on. This is just a flash sale and it expires the 22nd. I would bet items will sell out way before then.
http://mythirtyone.com/217768
Place an order
*Thanks for those that have ordered. I'm so stinkin excited about this huge sale.
Revlon nail polish. I go in random spurts of always having painted nails to hardly ever having them painted. I probably get shellac on my nails twice a year or so. Needless to say, I have quite the collection of nail polish. I keep going back to Revlon. It's basic but it doesn't seem to chip as much.
No picture but this is NOT one of my favorite things. Do you see those posts online like "What NOT to say to a stay at home mom", "What NOT to say to a working mom", "What NOT to say to someone going thru infertility?" OH MY GOSH It's so ridiculous. People are too sensitive. Period. You could come up with saying something about everything.
Trader Joes Coconut Oil. I wash my face in this at night and my skin is so soft. I just damp my face with water and rub about 1 tablespoon on my face. I then lay a super hot towel on top and it's so relaxing.
Lululemon workout crops. I swear you get an inside butt lift and thigh job with these suckers. I don't know what they are made of but all pants need to be made like this. $82 well spent. I have 1 pair and they are my most favorite. I totally even wear the crops as leggings in the winter with boots. No one knows. (and that is not me. I wish)
This green and navy dress from Sam's Club. We'll go from $80 crops to a $20 dress. I have a broad range of taste in clothes. I love this dress. It's by Jones New York. It's thick and comfy.






No comments:
Post a Comment