On September 10, my sweet husband welcomed the year 43. He was not flying on his birthday. Yay! I love this picture of him with his babies in the corner. Lauren was adamant on trying on his new running shirt. Todd is wearing his new Tennessee shirt. For some reason, she thought the corner would be the perfect picture spot. I love it.
Proud Daddy. Connor never takes his eyes off of Todd. He is smitten.
My mom was in town so we introduced her to the Wii. We had a nice little bowling competition. Lauren cracks me up. She likes to put her headbands on like they did in the 1980s.
We had my mom in town that Sunday so Todd and I headed to church solo. We are attending somewhere new and we wanted to go solo to see if we really liked it. It's a huge church and I didn't want to drag the kids there and have them go to the nursery if I didn't even like it. Good report. We liked it. It's Presbyterian. I had never really gone to a Presbyterian church before but it was really nice. This is also the church where I go to MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers group). Lauren has been for that and she calls it the "big church." It's so huge though that I would have had no clue how to even get to the nursery and then back up to the sanctuary. We need a map.
We had Todd's family over for dinner on his birthday. This is Felecia. That is Todd's brother's girlfriend. She is the kiddos Aunt Felecia. Lauren asked her "can you be my best friend?" She loves her. It's so sweet.
Todd's brother, Mark, got some snuggles in with C-Man.
Lauren will normally cry when Felecia leaves. She didn't want her to go so she rocked her and held her. Lauren just about dozed off.
My friend Becky made Todd's cake. Love it.
Happy birthday to the best husband ever. I'm convinced he's the most helpful husband and the best dad. Our babies are lucky!









3 comments:
Hi Courtney
I have met you before. I am Karen Blagg's neighbor. What church did you visit? We are Baptist but really want to visit a good Presbyterian church. Please email me at hensley71408@aol.com if you don't mind.
Thanks so much!
Bonnie
Glad to see you all are doing good! I have been thinking of ya'll! I love the cake. Hope it was a special birthday celebration!
What a cute little family you have!
Post a Comment