Sweet little boy, you turned 8 months old on August 2. You are already 9 months old, about to turn 10 months old October 2. Your momma is so far behind so it's time to play catch up.
Connor's 8 months pictures were WILD. That's the best way to describe them. He is all over the place and in to everything. That cute little airplane sticker lasts all of .8 seconds on his shirt. His main goal is to rip it off as fast as he can.

Little dude hates to sit still. He is not a cuddler, not a rocker, and doesn't like to be held for long. He tried to jump out of his rocker so fast. It's quite the sight seeing me try to take his pictures solo. I need to take note and get these pictures taken when Todd is home.
The best Big Sister ever came to the rescue and posed for me. She dressed Mr. Hippo in a nice little Christmas ensemble. It's never too late to celebrate Jesus.
We thought we'd tag team and try to get Connor to be happy for a picture. He's just not having it anymore. He was quite irate that I had the slightest idea that he would want to sit still.
Off he goes exploring. His room is so great for playing on the floor. I kept his nursery pretty simple with decor. He can't get into too much trouble in there.
Another day of exploring. Those darn safety plugs for outlets are so useless. They come off so easily. I need to get smart and invent something that is truly child proof.
Another afternoon of trying to climb under the wine rack. If he's not climbing on that table in the picture above, he goes for the wine rack. Anywhere there is a ledge, you can find Connor.
Look at that big boy standing up all by himself. Stop growing up Buddy!
That handsome little blue eyed boy. His hair looks so red in this picture. Must be the lighting. It's a light brown color in real life.
Connor is so busy that sometimes I just have to put him in the highchair for confinement. He doesn't pitch too big of a fit if you give him some crackers.
This sweet little love bug just melts our heart. He's the sweetest baby boy. Everywhere we go, people comment on how sweet he is. We had a super busy day today. We had to take Lauren to school for her Harvest festival and then go shopping for some fall clothes. I took him to the mall to shop in Gymboree. You know how that store is crazy busy and so tiny? I have to maneuver his stroller all in that tiny space and he just never made a sound. I then shopped for some shoes at Dillards (no luck there) and he just smiled at everyone who talked to him. We picked Lauren up from school and headed to a park to play with friends for over an hour. Connor just played on a mat and then tried to eat dirt. I love that my sweet babies just go with the flow.









No comments:
Post a Comment