Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Party Party

Lauren's friend, Nicholas, turned 2 this month. His mom threw a super fun Mickey Mouse party that you can read about on her blog. Lauren was in Mickey heaven and had the time of her life. She managed to pull off lots of shenanigans like begging for more cupcakes and locking herself in the bathroom with a friend. She's a wild one I tell ya.
 Nicholas and his Mommy ready to blow out his candle. Our friend, Becky, made the cake and cupcakes and did a fantastic job. She's so talented. I obviously need to take some home ec classes.
 Im dying over this family photo. We were sweaty messes in the July heat. Lauren was super ticked we were leaving. Connor is just hot, sweaty, and tired and wanted to pull Lauren's hair. I had a lovely ulcer on my lip that was starting to scab over and Todd is sweating profusely. Hotness. Pure hotness.
 Moving on to Sunday after church. My little guy was all decked out in his Sunday best. He and Lauren matched so I really wanted to try and get some sibling shots. My wild Lauren fell into the coffee table somehow and was sporting a massive bruise on her cheek. Poor child. That coffee table just got the best of her.
 Sweet boy so excited to be mobile. I really feel like I just had him yesterday. I don't know where the past 7 months have been.


Ahhh yes, Little L playing with Connor's toys. She's still so itty bitty that she fits in them nicely. Crazy girl. She's so much fun.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Amanda did such a wonderful job with the party. I love your new blog look, one of my favorite color combos. The kids Sunday outfits are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!

Emily said...

The kids are just too cute!