My sweet little love is 7 months old (on July 2, 2012). I went with the fourth of July color scheme. My sweet little babies looked so cute in their red, white, and blue.
I would pay some big money for this sweet baby boy to stop growing up. He's just the easiest, most chill baby that he's a breeze to take care of. His big sister is so smitten and still loves him so so much.
I would pay some big money for this sweet baby boy to stop growing up. He's just the easiest, most chill baby that he's a breeze to take care of. His big sister is so smitten and still loves him so so much.
Taking pictures this month got a little complicated. Connor attacked his sticker so I moved it to his chair. He really wanted to eat it :)
Our monthly hippo that usually graces the pictures had to take a backseat this month. Lauren says the hippo is actually hers. The hippo gets daily diaper changes like a real baby. It so so funny. I think for Christmas, I need to order Connor a replacement hippo.
Sweet handsome boy. He's just pure sugar, pure pure sugar.
My life and loves, besides their Daddy. There's no better job than being their mommy.
Evidence of the sticker eating attempt.
Connor had his well check appointment yesterday. I can't find the little sheet of paper that had his stats on it but I did remember how much he weighed.
Weight: 15 pounds 5 ounces
- Connor eats, eats, and eats. His favorites are: sweet potatoes, squash, watermelon in the mesh feeder, yo baby yogurt, corn, peaches, mum mums, and crackers.
- You sleep for 12-13 hours at night and take 2, 2 hour naps
- You are still the easiest baby ever. I seriously didn't know babies could be so easy
- You LOVE your sister
We love our precious baby boy!







2 comments:
What a sweetie. We could make a lot of money if we could figure out the secret to keeping them little. Hope you are having a great weekend.
Your kids are too cute!!
Post a Comment