Before I forget all of the details, I want to document all of my sister's fun wedding activities. I plan to get my blog printed in a book so my kid's can see what we were up to back in the day.
I flew out to Dallas for 1 night to treat my sister's friends to a fun night on the town. I had my sister pick up food from a catering company that was delicious. We had mini chicken salad sandwiches, a pesto tomato basil torte that was amazing, spinach dip, salad with mini crab cakes, and pita chips. It was so yummy and such a great start to a fun night.
I also ordered yummy petit fours and had her pick them up that Friday. They were so good!
We walked from her house to a local wine cellar to participate in a wine tasting. This place was so so cool. I want to go back pronto! We all sampled 6 wines and then had a glass of our favorite. I ordered 2 big cheese and meat platters to go along with it. It was so good!
After the wine tasting, we walked to a little hole in the wall bar. It was the perfect Bachelorette Party. It was low key which is all of our styles. It wasn't wild or crazy, just perfect and fun. I was sad to have to wake up early the next morning to head back home but I sure missed my little babies. I never thought Id leave Connor so early but it was almost exactly 24 hours away. Todd held down the fort just fine :)

3 comments:
What an awesome sister. That is my ideal of a perfect party.
Hi I found your blog from a blue eyed boy meets a brown eyed girl. Anyway I have a son who was born December 9th. I love following other blogs with babies the same age. I can't wait to read more about your little guy.
You are a really great sister! What a fun time!
Post a Comment