She seems so grown up to me. Lauren loves school. She is definitely a social child. When I ask about her day, her favorite time is always recess. It's never anything academic. She does take after her Mama afterall. I wasn't voted Miss Congeniality for nothing in Phi Mu. Give me a social event over studying and I'm golden.
She does do well at school though. She is acing her spelling tests and catches on quickly.
Lauren is still my tiny tiny thing. At almost 7, she is just now wearing size 5s. She's tiny and spunky :)
We are so so thankful for the priveldge of sending her to a fantastic private school. I look for certain things in schools and this totally fit us. She loves being in a school house, hiking in the woods, eating outside, having access to the cutest deck, etc. Her school is an amazing amazing place and we are so happy that she got a spot there.






No comments:
Post a Comment