Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Boat Days

We bought a boat about 6 weeks ago and the kids are loving it. We've had so much fun going out on the TN River when Todd is not flying.

Connor zonks out if we've been on the boat all day. He sits up front and let's the air hit him. He's so precious.
My parents came in town this past weekend to enjoy the fun. My dad was a wild man. He did cannon balls off the boat and tubes with Connor. 
I'm so crazy about this blonde beauty. She wants to go on the boat every single day.
I'm the biggest chicken on the planet. I will not swim in the water at all. If I can't see the bottom, I'm not swimming. I will tube but only if Todd drives in a straight line.
At least they have one parent that will swim :)

No comments: