Best Daddy ever ready to take the kiddos out on a fun night.
I love these sweet kids. Hannah, Lauren, and Carson.
I just love the homes on Signal Mountain. They are all so different and pretty.
My sweet Connor totally got the hang of trick or treating after 1 house. He was the most precious little boy I've ever seen. He demanded on holding his bag solo. After getting candy, he would say thank you in his sweet little voice.
We made a big loop around the historic houses on the mountain. They have these neat plaques by the doors telling you the year the homes were built.
We had such a fun Halloween night tonight. We have fallen in love with the Signal Mountain area and all of our friends there. We trick or treated with some dear friends and enjoyed the streets filled with families. It's hard to describe Signal Mountain if you aren't from around here but it's just so quaint. When we moved to the area 6 years ago, I was always told it was a "snobby" area. Then I looked at who really called it that and I believe those roles were reversed. It's such a great area with a vast array of home prices but yet it's so nice. There are side walks, a beautiful country club, wonderful town pool, tons of streets with houses that are all so different from each other, etc. I feel like we've practically moved into our church there. I'm there Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, some Fridays, and Sundays. Crazy.
We are so so thankful we've met such good friends. I moved all the time as a child and I can say that Chattanooga has by far been the hardest place to find that good group of friends. For years, I always felt like the one that always asked people to meet at Chick Fil A, go trick or treating together, hang out, etc. A while ago, I stopped asking those people to do things and what do ya know, I haven't seen them since. It's been so refreshing to have true friends. Sometimes dear friends just take longer to find :) If we ever try moving again, these dear friends will be very hard to leave.
Sweet Belle ready to go
Sweet Belle ready to go
I'm pretty sure I love Halloween trick or treating as much as these two.
Little Connor kept up with the big kids. He would slowly run out in the road so I was on his heels, ha!
He was so so excited about "candeeee."
There's nothing like some Sprite and candy.
Even before putting wild man down for bed, he was still searching for some good treats.


1 comment:
The kids look adorable. Logan was a skeleton for Halloween this year. So glad you have found a wonderful neighborhood, it is a blessing to have great friends.
Post a Comment