We just took the kids on a fun little adventure to Hilton Head Island. It was pretty last minute but I tell ya, the beach is my happy place. Thank goodness the kids love to tag along.
What a fun trip. Sometimes last minute is the way to go. I keep believe how much your kids keep growing. I love the last picture of Lauren riding the pony in her little dress shoes.
I hardly recognize those kids anymore! We have to visit soon. BTW, Lauren asked yesterday if your Lauren could come visit with you next time! I bet Lauren felt like a princess wearing those shoes with the little heels. :)
I need to call you, our Internet has been down which means no skyping for the time being. I promise I'll try soon!
3 comments:
So fun!!! Miss y'all!!! XO
What a fun trip. Sometimes last minute is the way to go. I keep believe how much your kids keep growing. I love the last picture of Lauren riding the pony in her little dress shoes.
I hardly recognize those kids anymore! We have to visit soon. BTW, Lauren asked yesterday if your Lauren could come visit with you next time! I bet Lauren felt like a princess wearing those shoes with the little heels. :)
I need to call you, our Internet has been down which means no skyping for the time being. I promise I'll try soon!
Post a Comment